While he was on the viewing platform, Mr Monkey looked along the side of the building to see its original name, BALTIC FLOUR MILLS, put there by Rank when they built the mill in 1949. When Mr Monkey left the building, he noticed that the space invader had totally vanished from the Viewing Box.
Return to Mr Monkey visits BALTIC
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 15 December 2006