While he was waiting for a tram back into the centre of Prague, Mr Monkey looked at the former Institute for the Blind built between 1836 and 1844 by Paul Alois Klar, whose father founded the Institute in a small house on Kampa Island. Mr Monkey got off the tram and went to a little staircase next to the Church of St. Francis in Křižovnické námĕstí. He knew there was a boat trip waiting for him down the steps.
Return to Mr Monkey in Prague
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey.