The Royal Ontario Museum was opened in 1912, by some people who obviously had some money to spend on decoration. Mr Monkey paused outside for a moment to look at the patterned brickwork and all the carving around the doors. Then he scampered up the stairs and went inside.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 26 December 2004