On the way back from Saltholmen, Mr Monkey jumped off the tram at the Hagakyrkan tramstop, which is conviniently close to the Hagakyrkan. This was built to an English design between 1856 and 1859 as an annexe to the cathedral, but became the parish church of the Haga district in 1883. Mr Monkey trotted inside, and enjoyed the neo-Gothic style of the church.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 23 December 2005