Mr Monkey watched passing boats from the lamproom for a while then scampered back down the stairs. He inspected the radio room, which was crewed by a man whom seemed to be made of wire. The radio was one of the improvements made when the ship, originally built in 1903, was refitted in 1927.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 21 January 2006