At the top of the Equestrian Stairs Mr Monkey went into the Vladislav Hall. Before looking around the hall, he scampered through the ornate doorway in the east wall to look down on the Chapel of All Saints from a balcony. The Chapel was built between 1370 and 1387 on the site of an earlier church, but was extensively rebuilt after a fire in 1541.
Return to Mr Monkey visits the Old Royal Palace
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey.