Different members of the Greg family added new buildings to Quarry Bank mill between it being built in 1784 and being taken over by the National Trust in 1939. Most of the different buildings seem to be connected by small bridges, which Mr Monkey scampered under after looking at the waterwheel. He scampered as fast as he could, because the volunteers who run the museum were starting to lock the place up.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 30 August 2004