Mr Monkey scampered into the Chapel of St Peter and St Paul. This was built in 1752, then burned down in 1779 and repaired and re-opened in 1789. Mr Monkey was impressed by how light and airy it seemed, and suspected that it was to do with the plain glass in the windows.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 18 June 2005