Mr Monkey turned to look up at the organ, built in 1792, altered in 1928, and restored in 1978. He found a staircase, and scurried up to one of the galleries. These were added in 1822 to give Sunday School children somewhere to sit, though poor people were allowed in at the back.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 25 March 2006