Mr Monkey scurried through Temple Meads station. This was built between 1871 and 1878 by Matthew Digby Wyatt as a replacement for the Bristol and Exeter Railway station of 1844. Mr Monkey admired the arches and high windows of the booking hall as he headed for the exit at the back of the station.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 14 May 2006