Mr Monkey ran on to the bridge, which he found was called the Queen's Park Bridge. This is the only footbridge across the Dee, and was built in 1923, replacing an earlier bridge from 1852 that the council demolished in 1922. Atop the bridge, Mr Monkey looked around and decided not to cross.
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 9 June 2006