Mr Monkey in Clitheroe

"Off to the museum!"

Mr Monkey in the gardens below the Castle museum

Mr Monkey paused on some stonework to give his humans a quick breather. Behind him is the Steward's House, built in 1723, and now housing a local history museum. And the North West Sound Archive.

<<Previous picture  Next picture>>

Return to Mr Monkey in Clitheroe

Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 3 April 2002