Mr Monkey left the platform at the top of the keep, and scurried along to the House of the Counts, originally built in the 12th century, and restored in 1907. There's a Museum of Judicial Objects there now*. From the walkway connecting the keep to the Count's House, Mr Monkey could look down on the houses around the castle, and examine the walls of the keep.
* But everyone calls it the Museum of Torture.
Return to Mr Monkey visits Het Gravensteen
Copyright Rik Shepherd and Mr Monkey. This page last modified 16 November 2006